Family and community Health
My name is Abubaker Hassan Musa, born in Berber, River Nile State, Sudan. Primary to high school, between Berber and Atbara, River Nile State, Sudan.
- MBBS at Medical Academy in Bialystok, Poland 1993.
I am committed to living my life with understanding and openness. I appreciate the sympathy and care of all people, paying special attention to my family and my closest friends. I care deeply about others, especially the disadvantaged, kindness, compassion, and education of my core values. These values define my goal and give it meaning to my life as a doctor. During my previous work as a medical doctor in Poland, Sudan, and the period I have spent in Saudi Arabia I was learning and trying to figure out what is the best for my Patients.
- MPH at University of Malaya Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2008. And up-to-date working as a PH registrar at PSAFH, Al Madinah Al Munawarah, KSA.
During this period, I was giving additional attention to Primary Health Care and its role in genuine patient care. My conviction is that the right path to improving the health situation in the society as a whole is if it was applied in the right way and the community had a fundamental role in the choices and application of the type of service.
Hence the idea of Loyalty Medical Center was inspired by my wife Dr. Wafaa Abdulhalim Omer Hasaballa (Internal Medicine Specialist- Royal College UK) who died 22/02/2015 due to adenocarcinoma lung. She was planning to provide health service to patients in the form of a private center for family medicine, offering primary health care services, established with high-quality specifications, for the goal of not only profit but also to support and care for patients, by performing qualified staff of doctors, nursing technicians and others and at a level that satisfies the aspiration Interest. Through Loyalty Medical Center we want to make her wish come true and we seek to convey a message to the citizens in the work area of the center and around it that they can get a high-quality health service, and the performance of a team working consistently according to the goals to achieve care for their patients, and this is what the Loyalty Medical Center strives.
Clinic with Innovative Approach to Treatment
no time for us to think and we have to start from where others stopped and we
must tract the same way for success, especially in medicine, where there is an update
Ø And patients experience, community cooperation.
Ø Our certified experienced team.
Ø Equipment is available in the center.
Ø Our vision, mission, and values.
Ø And our health service goal for customers is to make them
If we did our work in a
good way tell others around you about us, if not please tell us for improve our
service for you. And patient’s experience, community cooperation.
LMC was created to build the community by taking care of our family members' health and working together to change our lifestyles. All around the world health service concentrate on a healthy environment to improve the health status of the population at home, work, and everywhere. And control of Chronic Diseases and mother and child health. Our health services under Trade name: Loyalty Medical Center - (Private Family Medicine Center) We take care of the family members, and the community as well. Organizing system of work to provide health service by clear and operational workflow plan:
1. Clear policies and procedures within the health unit to follow Clear and updated policies and procedures according to what is new in the world of health services globally have an effective role in following recognized rules in the treatment of diseases.
2. The action plan is one of the procedures followed in the performance of the employees of the health unit by following the policies and procedures of the health system within the medical work environment.
3. Implementation of the rules updated locally and internationally for the treatment in all units
4. The proper statistical collection has an active role in studying the health demographic status among the community and identifying the requirement of the health services provided, and availability of the data output helps study, follow up and evaluate the mechanism of action, with a view to improving and developing performance.
5. Activating overall quality assurance as a tool for the advancement of health services given to our community.
We will be doing our best to improve the implementation of our care every day to satisfy You, hoping for all good health.
The vision of the Loyalty Medical Centre is to promote the health and well-being of the local population by providing high-quality medical care accessible to people of all ages. Our Center is committed to delivering services that will exceed our patients, expectations, and to ensuring a suitable environment for education and staff training, leading to a successful and profitable business.
The mission of Loyalty Medical Center is to achieve and confirm high-quality, continuous, and comprehensive standards of Primary Health Care as the first line of health service. And to provide a cost-effective for the target population in the surrounding Center's district. Also, to promote developing a healthier lifestyle among the community members.
With an interest in preserving the dignity, privacy, interests, culture, and rights of the client.
Respect the rights of all members of society and promote positive community values and
Equal care for all clients without discrimination on the basis of sex, age, religion, race, tribe
education, social class, economic level, or any other property.
Our Patients First
LMC's Message is to create:
- High-quality health service and institutional culture based on the philosophy that we believe in as a long-term financial contribution to the community and the performance of therapeutic service, and follow-up the development growth according to the requirements of the beneficiaries of the service.
- performance of a team based on recognized scientific skills supported by experience and specialization which works consistently according to clear and up-to-date policies and procedures with the participation of the beneficiaries of the service.
- Updated treatment guidelines approved locally and internationally that satisfy the expectations of the reviewers.
- A team working in the spirit of the medical team to achieve the desired goals and satisfy the patients and implement the health service they deserve, and through a system that satisfies the beneficiaries and employees and achieves the center's therapeutic goals and economic growth.
- Keep the privacy secrets of reviewers using highly standardized technology.